The gardens of the Villa Arvedi-Allegri of Cuzzano di Valpantena, Grezzana, Verona. Situated atop a hill in northeastern Italy, these gardens surround the extravagant 17th century Villa Arvedo, making it a truly majestic site. The villa was designed by G.B. Bianchi in the seventeenth century and was bought by the Arvedi family in 1824. It has a terrace overlooking the Veneto, with a swirling parterre de broderie, designed in the old manner with low box hedging and gravel.