Esplora queste idee e molte altre!

Esplora argomenti correlati

- Michele Marieschi, Veduta del Canal Grande alla confluenza del Cannaregio con Palazzo Labia e San Geremia, 1741

- Michele Marieschi, Veduta del Canal Grande alla confluenza del Cannaregio con Palazzo Labia e San Geremia, 1741

Contarini Del Bovolo..Venice

Contarini Del Bovolo..Venice

Giuseppe Bernardino Bison, Il Canal Grande con San Geremia, Palazzo Labia e l'ingresso di Cannaregio. Tempera su pelle di capretto, 25x42.5 cm. Collezione privata

Giuseppe Bernardino Bison, Il Canal Grande con San Geremia, Palazzo Labia e l'ingresso di Cannaregio. Tempera su pelle di capretto, 25x42.5 cm. Collezione privata

Pietro Lombardo, Palazzo Dario, 1487. Palazzo Dario is a palace in Venice, northern Italy, situated on the Grand Canal of Venice at the mouth of the Rio delle Torreselle in the Dorsoduro sestiere (quarter) on the Campiello Barbaro. The palace was built in the floral Venetian Gothic style and was renovated with Renaissance features.

Pietro Lombardo, Palazzo Dario, 1487. Palazzo Dario is a palace in Venice, northern Italy, situated on the Grand Canal of Venice at the mouth of the Rio delle Torreselle in the Dorsoduro sestiere (quarter) on the Campiello Barbaro. The palace was built in the floral Venetian Gothic style and was renovated with Renaissance features.

Grand Canal, Looking Northeast from Palazzo Balbi toward the Rialto Bridge - Il Canaletto

Grand Canal, Looking Northeast from Palazzo Balbi toward the Rialto Bridge - Il Canaletto

Ca' d'Oro (correctly Palazzo Santa Sofia) is a palace on the Grand Canal in Venice. One of the older palaces in the city, it has is known as Ca' d'Oro (golden house) due to the gilt and polychrome external decorations which once adorned its walls. The palace was built between 1428 and 1430 for the Contarini family, who provided Venice with eight Doges between 1043 and 1676. [Museo CarmenThyssen, Málaga - Oil on canvas, 49.5 x 40 cm] www.muranopassion.com

Ca' d'Oro (correctly Palazzo Santa Sofia) is a palace on the Grand Canal in Venice. One of the older palaces in the city, it has is known as Ca' d'Oro (golden house) due to the gilt and polychrome external decorations which once adorned its walls. The palace was built between 1428 and 1430 for the Contarini family, who provided Venice with eight Doges between 1043 and 1676. [Museo CarmenThyssen, Málaga - Oil on canvas, 49.5 x 40 cm] www.muranopassion.com

Bridge near the Palazzo Labia (1904) - Mortimer Menpes

Bridge near the Palazzo Labia (1904) - Mortimer Menpes

Piazza San Marco e la Basilica - Il Canaletto

Piazza San Marco e la Basilica - Il Canaletto

Bacino di San Marco - Il Canaletto

Bacino di San Marco - Il Canaletto

The Staircase of the Giants, Ducal Palace, Venice by Francesco Guardi

The Staircase of the Giants, Ducal Palace, Venice by Francesco Guardi

Pinterest
Cerca