Priscilla footed Compote, made by Dalzel, Gilmore, and Leighton when they were located in Findlay, Ohio beginning 1888. The pattern is called "Priscilla" also known as "Alexis", and "Sun and Star", the company called it "Crown Jewel". 7"H x 8.5"D. Note: L.G. Wright did reproduce this compote in the 1970's. In their catelogs it clear that they never made it in this original shape.