Explore Roman Catholic, Catholic Churches, and more!

Sainte Genevieve Roman Catholic Church, in Sainte Genevieve, Missouri, USA - exterior

Sainte Genevieve Roman Catholic Church, in Sainte Genevieve, Missouri, USA - exterior

St. Mary's Institute of O'Fallon in St. Charles County, Missouri.

Chapel of the Sisters of the Most Precious Blood, in O'Fallon, Missouri, USA - exterior

Sir Christopher Wren church transplanted to Westminster College, Fulton, MO at the National Churchill Museum.

Sir Christopher Wren church transplanted to Westminster College, Fulton, MO at the National Churchill Museum.

Saint Joachim Roman Catholic Church, in Old Mines, Missouri, USA - exterior

Saint Joachim Roman Catholic Church, in Old Mines, Missouri, USA - exterior

Saint Joachim Roman Catholic Church, Région de Vielle Mines (Old Mines, Missouri), USA - log cabin and community ovens

Saint Joachim Roman Catholic Church, Région de Vielle Mines (Old Mines, Missouri), USA - log cabin and community ovens

The Bolduc House.  Ste. Genevieve, Missouri.

Genevieve, Missouri Established around Ste. Genevieve has the largest concentration of French Colonial buildings in the US.

On June 20, 1911, the Bonne Terre Hospital Association was   chartered as a non-profit hospital by a group of civic leaders. The hospital opened its   doors to the public for the first time on July 23, 1911, and admitted its first patient one   week later. Prior to this time, the hospital had only served St. Joe employees. Bonne   Terre Hospital became the first hospital in southeast Missouri and for many years was   the only hospital between Cape Girardeau and St. Louis.

On June 20, 1911, the Bonne Terre Hospital Association was chartered as a non-profit hospital by a group of civic leaders. The hospital opened its doors to the public for the first time on July 23, 1911, and admitted its first patient one week later. Prior to this time, the hospital had only served St. Joe employees. Bonne Terre Hospital became the first hospital in southeast Missouri and for many years was the only hospital between Cape Girardeau and St. Louis.

Pinterest
Search