Explore Frozen Waves, Antarctica, and more!

Armageddon

“ coolthingoftheday: “ Half-melted ice formations at the Antarctic base of Dumont D'Urville. Photos by Tony Travouillo.

Iceberg B-15, Antarctica. Larger than Jamaica.  "The tip of the iceburg"  only about 10%  of iceburgs are above water, the other 90% is hidden below the surface.  That's how the Titanic sank.  They tried going around it, but went right up over the submerged ice.

Asana is just the tip of the iceberg. Yoga is so much more than just the physical practice.

Wow

Dolphins getting high off puffer fish WTF Facts : funny, interesting & weird facts

Ice formations in the Merced River, Yosemite NP, CA, USA - Michael Frye Photography

Ice formations in the Merced River, Yosemite NP, CA, USA

Ice formations in the Merced River, Yosemite National Park, California, USA - photo Michael Frye.

Melting Iceberg

Iceberg in summer, Northwest Greenland - © Bryan & Cherry Alexander Photography / ArcticPhoto

Kleurrijk

Funny pictures about Frozen Wave in Antarctica. Oh, and cool pics about Frozen Wave in Antarctica. Also, Frozen Wave in Antarctica.

Hawaii offers abundant vacation choices.

Picture of giant breaking wave in hawaii stock photo, images and stock photography.

Blue Ice Cave, Antarctica - :copyright:Jamie Scarrow (Smithsonian photo contest finalist)- it looks like a painting

Beautiful flowing patterns of wind swept ice cave Blue Ice Cave, Antarctica - ©Jamie Scarrow (Smithsonian photo contest finalist)

Pinterest
Search