MARINA OF THE TOWERS. after 1640. oil on canvas. 102 × 127 cm. Provenance : painted for Giancarlo de ' Medici; Ricciardi House; 1820, acquired by Granduca Ferdinando III for 1000 scudi by painter F.Acciai.
56 Filippo Napoletano Soldiers storming a town
Attributed to Filippo D’Angeli, called Napoletano, (c. 1589-1629). Study of men rigging an Italian galley, pen and ink on laid paper, heightened with ochre chalk,
Filippo Napoletano, Ruggero libera Angelica, Museo dell’Opificio delle Pietre dure, Firenze .jpg (600×444)