22. Configure package manager - Media Change - DVD1
1. Boot the PC / VM from installation CD / DVD / ISO image. When your PC boots from the Debian installation DVD, it will first display these options.
23. Configure package manager - Media Change - DVD2
25. Configuring popularity-contest
2. Select Graphical Install - Use the arrow keys to change the selected option to "Graphical Install".
3. Select a Language - Choose the language to be used for the installation process. The selected language will also be the default language for the installed system.
4. Select your location - Here you should select your location as accurately as possible. The selected location will be used to set your time zone and also for example to help select the system locale. Normally this should be the country where you live.