A panoramic view of the upper section called "rione superiore" including the castle of Ruggiero, placed over a steep cliff, and the sanctuary on the same rock.
Air panoramic view with Mount Alpi on the background.
The war memorial and the primary school "Giovanni XXIII" at the square known as Piazza del Popolo
The fountain with tank in Largo Plebiscito (upper area), lovely called as "Fontana da gioco" (Playing fountain) because its proximity with the primary school of children.
Saint Nicholas' mother church at the upper quarter.
The chapel of the Assumption sanctuary over Armo hill
The Sirino massif: the pure Mount Sirino is on the left but the highest one, just a bit higher than its own 1907 m, is on the middle and called Mount Papa (2005 m).
The iron bridge, an amazing engineering work of the old railway "Lagonegro - Spezzano Albanese", located nearby the upper area cemetery.
The red-coloured road inspector's house in the middle of the junction for Lagonegro and Latronico at Pecorone's zone.
First level secondary school "Domenico Lentini" at the upper quarter