Daniele Territo

Daniele Territo

Daniele Territo
Altre idee da Daniele
Type, Lettering & Calligraphy Inspiration | From up North

Type, Lettering & Calligraphy Inspiration | From up North

Los códigos de barras todavía no han muerto.  INspiración y creatividad elaborando códigos de barras

Los códigos de barras todavía no han muerto. INspiración y creatividad elaborando códigos de barras

"No one has failed who keeps trying and keeps praying."—Jeffrey R. Holland #LDS

"No one has failed who keeps trying and keeps praying."—Jeffrey R. Holland #LDS

Can we see how your personality is really divided?

Can we see how your personality is really divided?

Holy shit. The floral with the type... insane and intense. so beautiful

Holy shit. The floral with the type... insane and intense. so beautiful

Never Stop Looking Up by Lamplighter London. Watercolour and calligraphy design donated to We Smile High for charity | Lamplighter London Design

Never Stop Looking Up by Lamplighter London. Watercolour and calligraphy design donated to We Smile High for charity | Lamplighter London Design

My Side/Your Side Pillows - For the bed-hogger in your life. One half is 75% of the bed, and the other a measly 25%. Made from silk Screen printed in London onto strong, smooth 100% Egyptian cotton pillowcases.

My Side/Your Side Pillows - For the bed-hogger in your life. One half is 75% of the bed, and the other a measly 25%. Made from silk Screen printed in London onto strong, smooth 100% Egyptian cotton pillowcases.

FMX Freestyler Robert Haslam Caps 2012 with Flair and Readies Bag O' tricks for 2013

FMX Freestyler Robert Haslam Caps 2012 with Flair and Readies Bag O' tricks for 2013

stamp it

stamp it

Matt Mazreku Identity by Matt Mazreku, via Behance

Matt Mazreku Identity by Matt Mazreku, via Behance