Get started on liberating your interior design at Decoraid in your city! NY | SF | CHI | DC | BOS | LDN https://www.decoraid.com

Mármore travertino

Get started on liberating your interior design at Decoraid in your city! NY | SF | CHI | DC | BOS | LDN https://www.decoraid.com

Lithoverde® is the world’s first recycled stone texture: 99% composed of offcuts, with the remaining 1% comprising a natural resin. Not only is it environmentally-friendly, but also a beautiful texture with every block resulting in a unique pattern. Suitable for floors, walls, interior surfaces, wet areas and kitchens, available in Bianco Carrara, Crema d’Orcia, Gris du Marais, Mix & Match and Pietra d’Avola.

Lithoverde® is the world’s first recycled stone texture: 99% composed of offcuts, with the remaining 1% comprising a natural resin. Not only is it environmentally-friendly, but also a beautiful texture with every block resulting in a unique pattern. Suitable for floors, walls, interior surfaces, wet areas and kitchens, available in Bianco Carrara, Crema d’Orcia, Gris du Marais, Mix & Match and Pietra d’Avola.

Modern Farmhouse-Kathleen Walsh Interiors-14-1 Kindesign

Breathtaking modern farmhouse on Martha's Vineyard

Modern Farmhouse-Kathleen Walsh Interiors-14-1 Kindesign

Just'in architecture d'intérieur Paris, Knokke | paris 17 rue guersant deco

Just'in architecture d'intérieur Paris, Knokke | paris 17 rue guersant deco

patchwork decoration patterns for room decorating

Creative and Modern Ideas Adding Patchwork Decoration Patterns to Interior Design and Decor

patchwork decoration patterns for room decorating

Ванная комната в современном стиле в ЖК "Зодиак" | Градиз

Ванная комната в современном стиле в ЖК "Зодиак" | Градиз

KEKS's apartment - 3D-проект компактного пространства | PINWIN - конкурсы для архитекторов, дизайнеров, декораторов

KEKS's apartment - 3D-проект компактного пространства | PINWIN - конкурсы для архитекторов, дизайнеров, декораторов

salle de bain carreaux hexagonaux - Recherche Google

salle de bain carreaux hexagonaux - Recherche Google

Pinterest
Cerca