borroni luigi

borroni luigi

borroni luigi
Altre idee da borroni
The Right Way to Prepare Lumber | ShopWoodworking

The Right Way to Prepare Lumber | ShopWoodworking

Nifty site this! by CedarSlayer - Hello my name is Bob, and I am a maker of tools.  Just for fun really, but I have made tools using only tools I have made in order  to make a tool that would then allow me to make the needed tool to make a tool!Most of my tools are woodworking hand tools.  My ideal tool is a tool that is very useful, never existed before and could have existed for a hundred years.  If I can have it look like it could have been made a hundred years ago, all the bette

Nifty site this! by CedarSlayer - Hello my name is Bob, and I am a maker of tools. Just for fun really, but I have made tools using only tools I have made in order to make a tool that would then allow me to make the needed tool to make a tool!Most of my tools are woodworking hand tools. My ideal tool is a tool that is very useful, never existed before and could have existed for a hundred years. If I can have it look like it could have been made a hundred years ago, all the bette

clamp stud adaptors by naughtyboy - in process of designing a new fabrication bench i decided i wanted to be able to use all my various clamps ive aquired/built over years.only prob was they used mounting studs from m14 down to m6 about 80% being m12, so thats size ill be tapping holes in benchso came up with solution below which is prototype to make sure idea worked.had a damaged machine shaft in scrap pile which was 16mm od, turned 1 end down to 12mm x 50mm long, left 20mm sect 16mm

clamp stud adaptors by naughtyboy - in process of designing a new fabrication bench i decided i wanted to be able to use all my various clamps ive aquired/built over years.only prob was they used mounting studs from m14 down to m6 about 80% being m12, so thats size ill be tapping holes in benchso came up with solution below which is prototype to make sure idea worked.had a damaged machine shaft in scrap pile which was 16mm od, turned 1 end down to 12mm x 50mm long, left 20mm sect 16mm