a.scottodipalumbo

a.scottodipalumbo

a.scottodipalumbo
Altre idee da a.scottodipalumbo
Swim quotes

Swim quotes

Swiming the mile. This was pretty much my thought process when we did this for practice. Except after lap 66 I layed on the cool decking and died

Swiming the mile. This was pretty much my thought process when we did this for practice. Except after lap 66 I layed on the cool decking and died

#MotivationalMonday

#MotivationalMonday

Sports are 90% physical and 10% mental... The only thing is that 10% controls the other 90%

Sports are 90% physical and 10% mental... The only thing is that 10% controls the other 90%

"Dream of what you want to be. Wake up fighting for it." Motivational Swimming Quote.

"Dream of what you want to be. Wake up fighting for it." Motivational Swimming Quote.

Resilienza

Resilienza

How Much Sleep Do Swimmers Need? More

How Much Sleep Do Swimmers Need? More

Swim Quotes. I will get a medal some day. I was one place away! I will get one!!!

Swim Quotes. I will get a medal some day. I was one place away! I will get one!!!

Swimming Poster I AM A SWIMMER Inspiration Motivation Pride Traits Attributes Qualities Photo Quote Wall Art Print 8x11" - Free USA Ship

Swimming Poster I AM A SWIMMER Inspiration Motivation Pride Traits Attributes Qualities Photo Quote Wall Art Print 8x11" - Free USA Ship

Something about the best inspirational quotes resonates with us, lifts us out of a funk, and gives direction. Check these out and pick your favorite!

Something about the best inspirational quotes resonates with us, lifts us out of a funk, and gives direction. Check these out and pick your favorite!